Educating teachers of English
Interview with Klaudia Bednárová, Head of the Slovak Association of Language Schools
The quality of English language teachers in Slovakia is not ideal. ELT FORUM, an international conference dedicated to English language teaching (ELT) organized by the Slovak Association of Language Schools, has been trying to improve the situation for three years now. This year more than 500 teachers attended the conference which hosted 35 Slovak and foreign speakers. Klaudia Bednárová, Head of the Association, tells us more about their work.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English