Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
Prepared by AmCham member: Barger Prekop
Attracting low-cost airlines to regional airports is a popular way to spur regional development. Competition is fierce among regional airports and airlines take advantage of this competition to demand reduced rates under the threat of moving their flights to other airports. Unfortunately, providing incentives to airlines can be considered as State aid.
Tourism and Regional Development, Business and Education
- Introducing our European cultural capital
- 2013: Year of Regional Development
- Locally grown and seasonal food is in
- EU’s systemic innovations in regional development
- Hire for attitude, train for skills!
- Beware: Regional development benefits with State aid implications
- Our education system needs fixing
- Cisco Academy Handlová – Alma mater of young computer experts
- Fitting universities and businesses onto the yoke of development
- Educational Policy Institute - better analysis for better policy
- Get inspired to do business better!
- Up your skills in finance
- Learning outside of the school walls
- The tool for making the right decisions
- Another brick in the wall?
- Choosing a school
- The smart way of language training
- Educating teachers of English