Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
Prepared by AmCham member: ACCA
The recent economic crisis and even more recent concerns about the future of the euro, as well as the possibility of another downturn in the global economy, have had a significant impact on Slovakia’s real estate market. New trends in the market are appearing. An interesting example of this is the migration of Slovaks to neighboring Austrian villages. They are searching for cheaper living and a better standard of life and social securities.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises