Gain control over utility networks
Prepared by AmCham member: ČERNEJOVÁ & HRBEK
Owners and users of buildings in both industrial and logistics parks hope to benefit from the carefree use of utility networks. However, in order to meet deadlines, to have basic functionality and the required permits and to begin operations on time, they often make big concessions when buying buildings or taking them to lease.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises