Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
Prepared by AmCham member: Čarnogurský ULC
Energy security is currently one of the most important aspects of national security for all countries. It is closely linked to every country’s economy and is one of the main prerequisites for sustainable economic development. Recent disruptions to the world’s energy supply, the gas crisis in Europe in 2009, the global financial and economic crisis and the accident at the nuclear power plant in Fukushima in early 2011 have again prompted discussion among governments about energy security.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises