Customer centric thinking in utilities
Prepared by AmCham member: Ernst & Young
Both electricity and natural gas are viewed as perfectly homogeneous products. It does not matter from whom you buy them; their nature is still the same. So, the standard deciding factor when choosing a supplier is price. Aside from the obvious price competition, how can a retailer win in the market?
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises