The world is closer than ever
Prepared by AmCham member: Bratislava Greenfields
The Bratislava Airport City project is part of the Bratislava Greenfields’ core strategy in land aggregation and improvement. The airport´s 4th quadrant, an area, where the project Bratislava Airport City is located, is the best suited site for meaningful development of cargo, logistic and aircraft maintenance facilities due to the proximity of the runways. Mr. Andrej Brna and Mr. Martin Drázsky, managing partners at Bratislava Greenfields briefly introduce the company and its projects.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises