Avoid real estate law surprises
Prepared by AmCham member: Squire Sanders
Several amendments to real estate legislation in the Slovak Republic and Czech Republic came into force the 1st of January 2013, and could impact your business. In the following article we briefly introduce these changes: you should continue reading if you don´t want to be taken by surprise.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises