Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
Letter to Members by Milan Veselý, General Manager of Slovalco; Chairman of the AmCham Energy Committee
The energy policy of the Slovak Republic is one of the crucial factors to ensuring a long-lasting and sustainable growth of the Slovak economy. It should be aimed not only towards ensuring energy demands, reducing energy intensity and increasing energy efficiency of individual sectors, but also towards achieving the desired structure of Slovakia’s economy. Since the energy policy applies to almost every business entity in the Slovak Republic, the American Chamber of Commerce intensively seeks to contribute to the creation of the energy policy in order to improve the business environment - not only for more than 30 manufacturers associated in the AmCham, but also for over 300 AmCham members operating in the services and other sectors.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises