Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
Prepared by AmCham member: Cushman & Wakefield
Sustainability is redefining the balance in real estate investment decision-making. Whether the objective is creating value, reducing cost, or protecting assets against early obsolescence, the combined drivers of regulation and growing stakeholder interest in most markets means that sustainability is increasingly seen as an important commercial consideration in property decisions. The continuing challenging economic conditions appear to have helped sharpen the focus around sustainability, despite misgivings amongst sceptics.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises