Modern video social networking
Prepared by AmCham member: ProudOn Inc.
During a trip to Prague in January, 2010, Michal Chovanec, CEO of ProudOn Inc., witnessed a group of talented street performers drawing much attention from passers-by. He was surprised that, after noticing the considerable talent of the performers and chatting with them, they indicated that they didn’t have a website. He wasn’t surprised, however, when they said that it was their priority to have a place to eat and sleep. “Why should we bother showing our skills on some free site that makes money on advertising space all around our video without sharing in the profit?” they said. That sparked an idea about starting a modern, functional and feature-filled video website. AmCham had an opportunity to interview Michal Chovanec, CEO of ProudOn, Inc.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises