Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
Prepared by AmCham member: Allen & Overy Bratislava
In the new energy regulatory framework passed last year, additional duties have been imposed on companies in the energy sector. Among them is a broad notification duty that increases the regulatory burden without explaining the policy objective.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises