The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
Prepared by AmCham member: Salans Europe LLP
Although it is not very common to execute a lease contract for multiple decades (so called “100-year leases”), such a practice does exist. If you are planning to conclude or have already entered into a 100-year lease, read this article to find out about the potential risks lurking behind the door.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises