New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
Prepared by AmCham member: DLA Piper Bratislava
Since the 1st of September 2012, three new energy laws have come into effect: the New Energy Act, the New Act on the Regulation of Network Services and the New Act on Specific Levies from Business Activities Conducted in Regulated Industries.
Real Estate Market
- Maintaning competitiveness through energy policy
- The world is closer than ever
- Modern video social networking
- New legislation in the Slovak energy sector
- Vulnerable Slovakia? The Future of Energy Security
- Gain control over utility networks
- Moving the borders in Bratislava´s residential market
- Intrusive scrutiny of energy companies
- The long-term lease: Certain uncertainty?
- Customer centric thinking in utilities
- Is sustainability really influencing investment decisions?
- Avoid real estate law surprises